Download and Install Latest LineageOS Android Oreo 8.0 ROM For Sony Xperia Z2 (Sirius) Alpha Best Build.
If you were previously on RR N build this is (IMO) the best ever ROM move to as when RR O is out you should not even have to clean flash.
Features and Issues of Android 8.0 Oreo Xperia Z2 ROM
- Video does not work (Fixed in next build)
- On some devices 2.4ghz wifi is slow
- Miracast (Wireless display) doesn’t work
- File manager doesn’t crash if you open by clicking on icon – long press and select images instead
- To install apk’s don’t click on downloaded notification but navigate to downloads the file manager and install it from there.
How to install Latest Android Oreo 8.0 on Sony Xperia Z2 Sirius
If you Already Update the ROM just skip 2,3,4,6,8.
1. Download Remix ROM, Google Apps (see the newest version), TWRP recovery.
2. Extract Boot.img from ROM zip.
3. Install the Boot.img from ROM via fastboot (fastboot flash boot path/boot.img)
4. Then Flash TWRP Custom Recovery via fastboot (fastboot flash recovery pathTo/recovery.img)
5. Reboot the device into Recovery by using VOLUME UP when Sony logo comes up with the pink notification light.
(Orange LED shows Recovery is Loading)
6. Perform A Wipe SYSTEM, DATA, DALVIK, CACHE from recovery (Wipe Option).
7. Install the Nougat 7.1.2 ROM zip from recovery.
8. Flash Google Apps zip from recovery.
9. For Xperia D6502 user flash Baseband Patch
10. Reboot to System and Enjoy.