Unofficial LiquidSmooth MM6.0 Google ANdroid Marshmallow 6.0.1 For Oppo Find 5:
The best smooth LiquidSmooth with MarshMallow 6.0 and latest android-6.0.1_r10.
First time putting in LiquidSmooth to your Find5, or coming from another ROM:
– be certain you are jogging a correct working restoration (TWRP 184.108.40.206 recommended)
– copy GApps and LS-MM-v6.0–YYYY-MM-DD-liquid_find5.Zip to your interior SDCard
– Boot into recovery mode
– DO an information WIPE / factory RESET
– Flash LS-MM-v6.Zero–YYYY-MM-DD-liquid_find5.Zip
– Flash GApps zip (I you do not want all Google feature, i advise Opengapps, mini)
– gadget boots
– photos working good enough (No stress exams executed)
– WiFi, bluetooth works
– Vibrator, sounds, apps, etc. Works
Does now not work:
– cellular community is unavailable. I will repair this in my subsequent update
– Minor matters now not established (Please provide your enter or elevate issues)
ROM ANDROID OS Version: 6.0.1 Google Marshmallow
ROM Kernel DETAILS: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Find5, OpenRecovery
Based On ROM: CyanogenMod, LiquidSmooth
Sorry guys. My repo is messed up now. I need to fix certain errors in kernel and cm13 frameworks before anything is delivered. Working on it…
I will test it out for you but i am not sure how I can help you. If you release the rom I will try to flash it.
I currently already have cm13 from wux on my find 5 running.