AOSP Official Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Latest Beta 3 Rom For Sony Xperia M ”MMB29V”
This rom is Based on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 supply (android-6.0.1 Marshmallow_r5)
i’ve simplest made changes that needed to help our device other then that it is pure AOSP. It has no custom points to furnish you stock android expertise.
WHAT IS WORKING?
- Wifi,Bluetooth and USB tethering
- Camera (photos, camcorder)
- Video and Audio
- Adoptable storage
- OpenGL rendering
- auto brightness
- notification led
- Sensors (accelerometer,compass,light,proximity)
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile Datal)
Not working ITEMS?
- EVERY THING IS WORKING
It is entirely possible that features not used by me
(nor the people I've asked to test)
are broken, but overall the device should be usable. You have been warned.
This is ALPHA so don't treat this as stable version.
AOSP is only for 4.3 baseband. If you are on 4.1/4.2 baseband
Xperia M dual patch: https://www.mediafire.com/?g6cef62ln1qb9di
Before installing confirm that your phone running on 4.3 firmware First with your Phone Must Have bootloader is Unlocked and Installed Latest cwm/twrp recovery. if your Device have not Flashed recovery then flash boot.img from this AOSP rom zip via fastboot. (note: this rom comes with twrp recovery)
- Reboot Your Xperia M into recovery
- Wipe Phone data and cache Factory Reset
- Install the AOSP rom and Latest Google Gapps zip
- Reboot Phone & Enjoy
Upgrading from earlier version:
- Boot device into Recovery mode
- Install the rom AOSP and google apps zip
- Reboot Your Device