Flash Latest Version of Android Oreo 8.0 CarbonROM for Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet (CR-6.0) Variants. This is an aftermarket firmware based on the AOSP Project. We are committed to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, right and conversation with our users, and openness with our code. We love frequent builds, with the very latest and highest device support and difficulties. We try to not only provide you with the best Build we can build, but also to produce back to the community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about building something we can be satisfied with the hope you will enjoy.
-Before flashing ROM for the first time Wipe every partition with flash tool and flash stock FTF.
-If you Update the Build skip 2,3,4,6,8 in Instructions.
Known Issues and Bugs:
For Nougat Users: Please let me know if you find Any Bugs!!!
For Oreo Users: Exfat and Wifi Display are broken.
How to Update Xperia Z2 Tablet to Android Oreo 8.0 CarbonROM
1. Download Oreo ROM, Google Apps, TWRP recovery.
2. Extract Boot.img from ROM File zip.
3. Install the Boot.img from Official ROM via fastboot (fastboot flash boot path to /boot.img)
4. Install TWRP Custom Recovery via fastboot (fastboot flash recovery pathTo/recovery.img)
5. Reboot Device into Recovery by using these keys VOLUME UP when Sony logo comes up with the pink notification light.
(Orange LED shows Recovery is Loading)
6. Perform A Full Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache from custom recovery (Wipe Option).
7. Flash CarbonRom Oreo 8.0 zip.
8. Flash Google Apps zip.
9. Reboot to System and ENJOY.