Official Android Lollipop 5.1.1_r3 Latest Flexos Rom For SonyEricsson Xperia Neo v All Bugs Fixed
FEATURES OF FLEXOS
* FlexControl – the entire tweaks and features in a single situation!
* Animation control – Toast animations, Listview animations and method transitions.
* HeadsUp Customizations just like Cm11!
* Slim DSLV
* Navigation Bar Tweaks – On/Off Toggle, Dimensions
* Navigation Bar Tint
* Slim evolved IME features
* Statusbar network pace Meter
* screen Sound enable/Disable Toggle
* camera switch Sound allow/Disable Toggle
* OmniSwitch – Use omniswitch alongside inventory android up to date apps or use it as primary.
* Recents FAB Button – Positions (prime left, top correct, high middle, backside left, bottom proper, bottom core)
* liquid crystal display Density Adjuster
* volume Steps
* cover superuser icon in statusbar
* Double tap to sleep on navigation bar and popularity bar
* instantaneous reboot from power menu
* App Circle Sidebar
* Captive Portal – If disabled, a connection to google servers is not required so as to observe knowledge connection.
* CyanogenMod Theme Engine
* Statusbar Clock Customization
* volume Steps
* built in File manager from OmniROM
* rapid pulldown
* Moar fabric!
* Battery icon customization
* Statusbar Carier.
* Statusbar clock color.
* Statusbar clock font form.
* SlimPIE: Configurable sensitivity.
* SlimPIE: give consumer capacity to cut back set off heights if IME keyboard shows up.
* Ambient show.
* Statusbar: toggle for network exercise arrows.
* Merged Battery Bar.
* in-built Lantern tune player.
* Sync, Screenshot, HeadsUp, NavigBar On/Off tiles on high of CM
* Gesture wherever
This ROM uses a modified internql Storage design.
Our /method partition is at the start 400MB but this space is just not adequate for a fluid experience and a full installation with right google apps.
The internal storage has been repartitioned to provide the entire space to /system & /cache. You’ll desire a secondary partition in your SD card for use as the /data partition.
HOW TO INSTALL FLEXOS LOLLIPOP
– Download Google apps
– Bakeup of Current running Rom
– Flash boot.img File in fastboot and reboot phone into recovery mode
– (optional Item): If your phone is not boot, reboot Device to bootloader again and run:
fastboot erase system
– Enter Recovery Mode
– Format The /system using System-Formating-Tool_signed.zip FileDownlod From here (https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934549844) , then /data and then /cache (Usefull Steps)
– Install data f2fs format file from here (https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934549845)
– Install The Flexos ROM via recovery mode
– Install Google Apps
– Reboot Device to System & Enjoy